MJ will be in the band room tonight, Tuesday, January 22, from 5:45 pm to 6:30 pm selling tickets to our Luau Gala.
This is our major fundraiser for the year and we would like everyone to come out and show their support.
Thank you Lynette Young
Come join us for an evening of fun, entertainment and giving with fellow band parents and friends, Saturday Feb 2nd at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point.
We’ll welcome Master of Ceremonies NBC Meteorologist Jason Dunning while enjoying a Luau Dinner Buffet under the stars. Come be entertained by Tuika’s Polynesian Island Magic Show where you’ll witness Live Island Music and Dance, a Polynesian performance, and a fire dancer.
Silent Auction items will include donations from local restaurants and businesses along with great items and services.
Live Auction items to include:
• Hotel stay at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
• Hotel stay at the Grand Cypress in Orlando
• USA Explore Package – choose your destination from 5 popular cities including New York, Sonoma, Orlando, Boston, or Scottsdale for (2).
• Ultimate Sports Fan Package – includes your choice of MLB, NBA, NFL, or NHL Regular Season Game or PGA Tournament with a 2-night Hotel Stay and Airfare for (2).
• Live art by a local artist
• A 7-day Norwegian Cruise tour of the Hawaiian Islands.
****Parents drawing – For every ticket you purchase or sell, your name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win FREE BAND FEES AT UNIFORM FITTING IN AUGUST (2019-2020 school year). One lucky parent of a Band student (up to $235) and one from Flag/Dance (up to $150) will be chosen the night of the Luau. ***MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN****
RSVP BY JANUARY 30, 2019, CASH, CHECK OR ONLINE WITH CC AT GCHSHARKBAND.COM. Contact MJ Kramer, firstname.lastname@example.org or Carolyn Bradtmiller, cebmiller@ comcast.net with questions or to buy tickets.