Trip Refund Request Form

Refunds will only be issued for the following reasons.  Your student does not make the 2017/18 Flag or Dance Team, you move out of the district and will no longer be attending GCHS.  All refunds must be requested using the form provided and must be submitted by August 1, 2017.